Home NEWS Photo Gallery Mission Statement Services We Provide Contact Us FAQs Links
TALON Contracting Inc. Frequently Asked Questions.
Not finding the answers you are looking for? Please email us by clicking here.
How does your pay schedule work?
How long will my project take?
How soon until my project will start?
What services do you provide?
What types of payment do you accept?
What is our warranty?
At the time of the contract signing, usually 40% is requested as a deposit. As milestones are reached throughout the job, installments will be paid at a pre-determined time (agreed upon in the contract) with 90% of the total amount paid by the time the job is completed. You then have 30 days to pay the remaining 10%. This allows you time to review the work we have done to make sure it meets or exceeds your expectations.
Every job is unique. Timelines can change drastically depending on what work is wanted and/or needed. Average time for jobs from the day we start until they are finished are as follows:
Basement Development: 4 to 6 weeks
Bathroom Renovations: 2 to 3 weeks
Kitchen Renovations: 2 to 4 weeks
These are rough estimates. We will be able to give you a more educated guess when we do your estimate and have seen the project.
The project will commence after the contract is signed and we have received the initial payment. Also, permits will have to be acquired and materials ordered. The start date will be based on these factors as well as the availability of our skilled craftsmen. The approximate start date will be discussed before the contract is signed.
From conception to completion, we provide:
Complete basement developments
Complete bathroom renovations, and
Complete kitchen renovations.
We accept cash and cheques. We also accept VISA and MasterCard with an additional 3% administration fee added to your payment.
Any work we have done is guaranteed for six months. If there are any defects with our work during this time, we will come and fix them at our own expense.
Please note that this does not apply to appliances or mechanical systems. They are subject to the manufacturers' warranties.